Woman washes vagina with mint and tea tree shower gel, instantly regrets all her life choices
A woman has shared a hilarious rant after using mint and tea tree shower gel, which promptly set her vagina “ablaze”.
In the post, the anonymous blogger said she had run out of her usual bottle of shower gel, so she grabbed the nearest thing to hand, a bottle of Original Source tea tree and mint shower gel.
She said all was going well in her “positively first class bathing experience” until something rather unusual happened.
“Oh. Dear. God. MY VAGINA WAS ABLAZE. For a moment, I wasn’t entirely sure what had happened. Had I repeated the never to be forgotten error when I managed to apply hair removal cream which was strictly not for front bottoms to my front bottom?” she wrote.
“Had a stray spark inadvertently set light to my pubic thatch? BECAUSE IT FUCKING FELT LIKE IT,” she continued. “MY FLAPS WERE ON FUCKING FIRE.”
She says she scrubbed her vagina which felt like it was being “ceremoniously scrubbed by ants wearing ice skates laced with chili sauce.”
“‘7,929 tingling leaves’ claimed the front of the bottle. Tingling? TINGLING? This wasn’t tingling my minge. It was starting a fucking bush fire down there,” she said.
Don’t try that at home, then.
Original Source did not immediately respond to Mashable’s request for comment.