Since 2015, the prominence of expert stages at Tech in Asia conferences has been steadily increasing. They are filled with practical, how-to advice on everything ranging from brand strategy and revenue planning to corporate investment and stock option negotiation. Attendees love it – almost every session is standing room only. But we have frequently heard one particular point of user feedback.
“Can we get the same content for startups past series A?”
The answer is yes. To better support Asia’s tech ecosystem, Tech in Asia is thrilled to unveil our newest event – SYNC. Every founder, venture capitalist, and industry executive we have talked with understands that Southeast Asia needs to unlock the mystery behind building startups of $100 million and more in value. SYNC is the only event that provides the lessons – and connections – to make it possible.
The inaugural event will be held in Singapore on Friday, May 19 for:
- ・Founders who want to scale their series A (or later) company
- ・Corporate executives who need the latest technical solutions to their hardest problems
- ・Venture capitalists who work with their portfolio to create outsized returns
- ・CXOs from mega-ventures who look at exit opportunities from both sides of the table
Attendance is curated and capped at 200 so you should apply quickly. If you are attending TIA Singapore, we have special discount packages available for you.
SYNC acts as an extension of our flagship conference and offers an exclusive opportunity for venture and corporate leaders to connect, learn, and grow.
Hear from speakers like Maximilian Bittner (CEO, Lazada), Billy Alvarado (Chief Business Officer, Stripe), Grace Yun Xia (Senior Director Corporate Strategy and Development, Tencent), Natavudh Pungcharoenpong (CEO, Ookbee), and Billal Naveed (Head of Tech Sales, Credit Suisse) dive into topics like
- ・How to Prepare Your Company for Late-Stage Investments and Exits
- ・Navigating Corporate Strategy From Both Sides of the Table
- ・How Negotiations, Returns, and Partnerships Evolve Beyond Series A
Tech in Asia will also be releasing a new report on globalization and venture capital in Asia.
At Tech in Asia, we are on a mission to build and serve Asia’s tech ecosystem. Welcome to the next step of that journey. Apply now and we will see you soon.
This post TIA presents ‘SYNC’ – the next step in Asia’s tech ecosystem appeared first on Tech in Asia.