Amazon is now offering the 68-ounce Thermos King Vacuum Insulated Beverage Bottle for $25.36 shipped. Regularly $40, like it still fetches direct, today’s offer is a new Amazon all-time low and the best price we can find. Walmart’s listings start at $37 or so. This vacuum insulated beverage bottle can keep your drinks hot or cold for up to 24-hours inside of its stainless steel housing. The sweat-proof bottle is great for taking your coffee to work and features a handy cup lid along with the lay-flat handle. Rated 4+ stars from over 2,200 Amazon customers. More details below.
The Contigo Autoseal West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug is a great alternative at under $12 Prime shipped on Amazon. It doesn’t have that impressive-looking outer shell, nor is it as large, but it will keep your drinks at temperature for as long as 12-hours for about half the price.
We also still have a great deal running on Stanley’s Classic Travel Mug that doubles as a French press at $18.50 and these smart temperature control mugs at $100. Swing by our home goods deal hub for even more.
More on the Thermos King Insulated Beverage Bottle:
- THERMOS vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, hot or cold; keeps liquids hot for 24 hours and cold for 24 hours
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Cool to the touch with hot liquids, sweat-proof with cold
- Insulated stainless steel serving cup; compact, fold flat handle
- Twist and pour stopper lets you pour without removing the stopper
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.