The “Stranger Things” kids keep forgetting to invite us to their fun hangouts
We like to have fun too, you know. But the kids just don’t understand.
Ever since the premiere of Stranger Things last summer, the youngest members of the cast have been the talk of the town. Their adorable looks and pure personalities have had celebrities and normal people alike wishing they could hang out with them.
Unfortunately, it seems like our collective invitation to hang out was lost in the mail as the Stranger Things kids continue to have fun filled adventures without us.
Here are some of the events we missed out on.
1. Attending the MTV Movie & TV Awards.
2. Going to Six Flags.
3. Being photographed for a magazine.
4. Going bowling.
5. Having dance parties.
6. Hanging at the White House.
7. Visiting the aquarium.
8. Traveling to different countries.
9. Appearing on talk shows.
10. And, finally, starring in a hit Netflix original show beloved by millions.
Please let us join your squad. We promise we’re super cool.