GameStop is offering Monopoly Gamer: Mario Kart Edition for $13.50. You can side step the $5 delivery fee by opting for in-store pickup. Originally $27 or so, it regularly sells for just under $20 at Amazon, where it has never gone for less. Today’s deal is the best price we can find, even with the added shipping charge. This is a tweaked version of the classic board game with 4 Mario Kart character tokens where you can “drop banana peels and collect Coins to earn points”. Rated 4+ stars. Head below for the details and the even more Monopoly deals.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
We also spotted a great deal on the Star Wars Han Solo version at just $11.49. This one is also from GameStop so the same shipping details apply here. Regularly just under $20 on Amazon, this is also the best price around. However, if you’re really looking to spice up Monopoly night (and potentially lose even more friends than you would via a standard game of Monopoly), the Cheaters Edition is currently matching the Amazon all-time low at $15.99 Prime shipped.
Monopoly Gamer: Mario Kart Edition
- Experience Mario Kart on a Monopoly gameboard
- Drop banana peels and collect Coins to earn points
- Land on a Boost Pad space to move around the board faster
- Race against opponents when passing Go
- Includes gameboard, 4 Character tokens, 4 Character cards, 4 Reminder cards, 8 Grand Prix cards, 16 Title Deed cards, 5 Banana tokens, 1 Numbered Die 1 Power-Up die, 90 coins, and game guide. Ages 8 and up. For 2-4 players.