Samsung Black Friday 2017 ad: Smartphones, Chromebooks, Accessories and more
By now you’re sure to know that Black Friday 2017 is just around the corner. And if all the discounts from Best Buy, Target, Macy’s and others haven’t been enough to satisfy your appetite for savings, then Samsung’s recently-released deals may be just what you need to make it until next week. Those looking to save on smartphones, Chromebooks, accessories and more will want to head below to see our top picks as well as the ad scans themselves.
Samsung will be kicking off its Black Friday 2017 sale starting on November 19th, with discounts lasting throughout the week. This year the company is offering discounts on everything from its Galaxy Note8 and massive 75-inch HDTVs to smartwatches, GearVR accessories and more. Luckily shoppers won’t need to leave their homes to cash in on the savings as everything will be available online. Checkout our top picks below.
Samsung’s top Black Friday 2017 discounts:
- Chromebook Plus: $350 (Reg. $450)
- Gear S3 Smartwatch: $280 (Reg. $350)
- 65-inch 4K UHDTV: $850 (Reg. $1,100)
- Galaxy Tab A: $180 (Reg. $280)
- 1TB EVO 2.5-inch SSD: $300 (Reg. $370)
- 28-inch QLED Monitor: $330 (Reg. $500)
- Sound+ Premium Soundbar: $300 (Reg. $200)
- Gear IconX: $150 (Reg. $200)
- Gear Fit2 Pro $150 (Reg. $200)
- Gear 360 + free GearVR Headset: $230
- 256GB EVO Plus MicroSDXC Memory Card: $130 (Reg. $200)
Be sure to keep it locked to 9to5Toys on Twitter and Facebook throughout the holiday shopping season. It’s also a good idea to bookmark our Black Friday 2017 guide for all of the latest news and deals.