Kenneth Cole ‘Is it Friday Yet?’ Sale has sneakers, sandals, boots & more from $20
Kenneth Cole is having its ‘Is it Friday Yet?’ Sale that’s taking up to 60% off select sneakers, sandals, boots and more. Prices are as marked. Shipping charges apply and vary. The most notable deal is the men’s Regal Sole Loafer for $79, which originally was priced at $158. This loafer is very stylish and versatile to wear with an abundance of outfits. Plus, its cushioned insole will be comfortable all day.
Our top picks for men include:
- All Grown Up Sneaker $39 (Orig. $85)
- Regal Sole Loafer $79 (Orig. $158)
- Desert Sun Suede Oxford $49 (Orig. $98)
- Lap of Luxury Slip-On Loafer $39 (Orig. $80)
- Crown-ed King Low Top Sneaker $44 (Orig. $80)
Our top picks for women include:
- Great Viber Cork Sandal $39 (Orig. $59)
- Just Party Sandal $29 (Orig. $49)
- Kay Fly Laser-Cut Stacked Heel $49 (Orig. $79)
- So Savy Pumps $39 (Orig. $79)
- Brigid Espadrille Leather Loafers $99 (Orig. $150)
In case you missed it, be sure to check out New Balance’s sale that’s taking an extra 20% off all sale items including sneakers and apparel.