You’ve heard of firefighters saving kittens from trees, but have you ever heard of them saving a puppy from a kitchen fire?
Billesley Community Fire Station released footage on their official account of firefighters using an oxygen mask designed for use on animals to revive a puppy who was unconscious after inhaling smoke from a kitchen fire.
The procedure was successful and the pupper got a few pats in from his rescuers after he woke up.
And they continued to look after him, releasing these pics 30 minutes later.
A little groggy perhaps, but he’ll soon be back to chasing sticks and squirrels and whatnot. Well done Billesley firefighters!