Buzz

Facebook Says No Apps Were Accessed by Hackers

Facebook has shared another update on the hacker attack disclosed last week. The social media giant says there is no evidence that the attackers accessed any third-party apps.

Facebook revealed on September 28 that it had reset the access tokens for 90 million accounts, including 50 million that were directly impacted and 40 million deemed at risk.

read more

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

two + 20 =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.