Eliminate pesky Wi-Fi dead zones w/ TP-Link’s 802.11ac extender for $42 (Reg. $70)
Amazon offers the TP-Link AC1200 802.11ac Wi-Fi Ranger Extender for $41.99 shipped. For comparison, it has a list price of $110 and sells for around $70 at B&H these days. Amazon’s most recent price prior to this drop was $55. These nifty extenders are perfect for adding coverage to your home and eliminating those pesky dead zones. Rated 3.7/5 stars.
TP-Link 802.11ac Wi-Fi Range Extender features:
- Expand Wi-Fi Network for Ultimate Performance ; Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK. Power Consumption – 9 Watt maximum power
- Expanded 300Mbps on 2.4GHz + 867Mbps on 5GHz totals 1200Mbps Wi-Fi speeds, Three adjustable external antennas provide optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port acts as a wireless adapter to connect a wired device to your network at gigabit speed
- Intelligent signal light helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point.