Amazon is now offering Discover card owners $10 off their next purchase
Amazon is currently offering eligible Discover card owners a $10 credit off their next purchase when setting their Discover card as the default 1-Click payment method. Yup, that’s just about all there is to it! So as long as your wallet is packing a Discover card, you’ll be able score a nice $10 discount credit. Head below for all the details on how to take advantage of Amazon’s latest promotion.
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Discover card.
- When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address.
- The credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your Discover card.
It’s easy. For a limited time, when you set your Discover card as the default 1-Click payment method at Amazon.com, you will receive a $10 savings on your next eligible Amazon.com purchase made on or before March 31, 2018. Restrictions apply, see below for details.