According to Paris Hilton, “If somebody ever asks you to do something, do it really bad so you never have to do it again.”
Advice to live by.
Look, we aren’t all Dwight K. Schrute level obsessed with our jobs. Some of us are just trying to do the bare minimum.
Here are some of the best attempts from people who are doing the most by doing the least.
1. The light still shines bright.
2. Eyes are not always the windows to the soul.
3. Oh no, where is little Timmy?
4. The grass isn’t always greener.
5. Because elevator rides were just too easy before.
6. Well, this sign isn’t wrong.
7. Just an extra step to get inside.
8. Only as strong as the weakest link.
9. They did exactly as they were told.
10. ‘Don’t get shot’ is an equally important message.
11. It does say it.
12. This seems like a job for the editor to worry about. Or not.
13. Oneth. Twoth. Threeth. Sounds fine.
14. Close enough.
15. Why color within the lines?
16. They improved the title if anything.