15 times we screamed while watching Drake’s celeb-heavy new video
The last time Drake dropped a new music video, we cried. (He bought strangers groceries! So nice!) Now, thanks to his new celebrity-packed video for “Nice For What,” we’re screaming.
The 4-and-a-half minute video from 22-year-old director Karena Evans features cameos from 16 super famous women, including Tracee Ellis Ross, Issa Rae, and Misty Copeland.
Drake’s there too, serving as filler between shots of Olivia Wilde writhing on a table and Tiffany Haddish smoking cigarettes. But forget Drake for a second: This video’s all about the women.
Below, 15 moments we shrieked to high heaven while watching this music video for the first time.
1. Actress Olivia Wilde smashing dishes.
2. Ballerina Misty Copeland dancing to Drake in pointe shoes.
3. Star of HBO’s Insecure Issa Rae leading the board meeting.
4. Actress Rashida Jones applying her lipstick in the backseat of a very fancy car.
5. Model Jourdan Dunn living that wealthy horse girl lifestyle.
6. Actress and Blackish star Tracee Ellis Ross at the sculpture garden, shimmering in a sequin jumpsuit.
7. Actress and comedian Tiffany Haddish unwinding with a cigarette after all that who-bit-Beyoncé drama.
8. Actress, Grown-ish star, and future Harvard University undergrad Yara Shahidi studying hard.
(Crucial note: Michelle Obama wrote her recommendation letter!)
9. Actress Zoe Saldana hanging with her babies.
10. Model sisters Elizabeth and Victoria Lejonhjärta (and friends of Drake) sitting on their thrones.
11. Actress and Black Panther star Letita Wright dancing on a rooftop.
12. Actress and star of The Florida Project Bria Vinaite driving a go-cart.
13. Actress Emma Roberts at the pool.
14. Singer Syd having a leisurely takeout dinner.
15. Actress Michelle Rodriguez levitating.